close

 

 

A spider web is tangled up with me,我被纏繞在蜘蛛網中 
And I lost my head,失去了理智 
The thought of all the stupid things I'd said.想著我所說過的蠢話 

Oh no, what's this?喔不 這是什麼? 
A spider web, and I'm caught in the middle,一個蜘蛛網 而我被困在正中央 
So I turn to run,所以我轉身逃跑 
The thought of all the stupid things I've done,想著我所做過的蠢事 

And I never meant to cause you trouble,我從來沒想過要帶給你麻煩 
I never meant to do you wrong,我從來沒想過要苛待你 
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble,如果我真的帶給你麻煩 
And oh no, I never meant to do you harm.喔不 我從來沒想過要傷害你 

Oh no, I see, 喔不 我察覺 
A spider web and it's me in the middle,一個蜘蛛網 而我正被困在正中央 
So I twist and turn,所以我掙扎扭轉 
Here am I in my little bubble,我在我的小泡泡裡 

Singing I, never meant to cause you trouble,唱著我從來沒想過要帶給你麻煩 
And I, never meant to do you wrong, 我從來沒想過要苛待你 
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble, 如果我真的帶給你麻煩 
Oh, no I never meant to do you harm. 喔不 我從來沒想過要傷害你 

They spun a web for me,他們對我設下了陷阱 
They spun a web for me, 他們對我設下了陷阱 
They spun a web for me. 他們對我設下了陷阱

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    songs lryics Britpop coldplay
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Nicholasss 的頭像
    Nicholasss

    Nicholasss

    Nicholasss 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()