How long before I get in?
還要再等多久我才能走入其中
Before it starts, before I begin?
在它開始之前 還是在我展開旅程之前
How long before you decide?
還要多少時間你才能下定決心
Before I know what it feels like?
在我尚未能感受真理
Where To, where do I go?
到底哪裡才是我的歸屬
If you never try, then you'll never know.
如果你曾來沒有嘗試過 怎能知道其中含意呢?
How long do I have to climb,Up on the side of this mountain of mine?
到底還要攀爬多久才能到達那屬於我的王座
Look up, I look up at night,
抬頭仰望著滿天星空
Planets are moving at the speed of light.
那些行星正以光速飛行呢
Climb up, up in the trees,
不斷攀升直到樹頂
every chance that you get,is a chance you seize.
所有的機會你都已經掌握了
How long am I gonna stand,
倒是我還剩多少時間能認清這些事物
with my head stuck under the sand?
我的頭埋沒在沙堆之中
I'll start before I can stop,
在我學會停止之前我要不斷向前邁進
before I see things the right way up.
不過在這之前我還是無法看清事實
All that noise, and all that sound,
所有的噪音 所有的聲音
All those places I got found.
所有我曾經去過的地方
And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
鳥群正以音速飛行著
to show you how it all began.
來告訴你所有事物是如何發生
Birds came flying from the underground,
鳥群從無盡的地底衝上來
if you could see it then you'd understand?
如果你親眼目睹或許就能解開密碼
Ideas that you'll never find,
如果你已了無新意
All the inventors could never design.
所有發明家都不再有靈感
The buildings that you put up,
看阿 那些偉大的建築都因有妳才存在
Japan and China all lit up.
讓日本和中國發揚光大
The sign that I couldn't read,
有一個我無法理解的暗號
or a light that I couldn't see,
一道刺眼到使我無法直視的光芒
some things you have to believe,
有些事物妳得強迫自己去相信
but others are puzzles, puzzling me.
但其他事物卻使我無法解出答案
All those signs, I knew what they meant.
終於 我解出那些暗號了
Some things you can't invent.
是你我這些凡人一輩子都無法發明的
Some get made, and some get sent,
有些專門製造 有些專門傳遞
Ooh?
留言列表